Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TRICK, AND TREAT!

Here are some great Halloween ideas! I've chosen my favorite concepts from these pictures to decorate my own house. 

Tomb stones in the front lawn and dim lighting are a great way to greet your guests and prepare them for the spooky decor inside. 



Love the stacked pierced pumpkins. The piercings allow beams of light to come through for a great lighting effect.



The cauldron is filled with punch and dry ice to create a steam effect. No need for a fog machine! First time I saw a drink prepared like this was a lemon drop at Mastros. So fabulous!



Black birds are just scary, even in everyday life.



I love skulls! I don't need halloween to have skulls all over the place...




Vegetables/ fruits + food coloring + water = pickled guts!


Red candle wax poured over a white candle stick gives the impression of dripping blood.


Glow in the dark eyes in a frame. This illusion is so easy to make and cost effective. Visit the Martha Stewart website for details. I made three of them with my cousin in 30 minutes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment