Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OUTDOOR INSPIRATIONS

I would say my design style consists of combining contemporary design with elements pulled from Indian, Chinese and Moroccan cultures. I also love bringing outdoors inside a space by creating harmony and  a fluid transition between one space to the other. The images below either represent my preferred design style or inspirations for other styles I adore. 




I love using the white and cream color palettes. When incorporating gold, I also love the addition of the peachy colors to warm up the space. The swing below contributes to the Indian style but also adds a touch of playfulness to the elegant design.  




This is a great look for the rooftop of a loft. 






Nothing feels more zen than the greenery surrounding the pond water that has painted the reflection. 







Once again, ZEN.





Great outdoor accessory!









In my home, the outdoor space we use the most is around the fire pit. No matter what Southern California temperature, we all gather around, get cozy, and spend quality time together. 


1 comment:

  1. I think I want a fire pit, looks so beautiful!! Just found your blog and am passing on an award to you, so congrats!
    Come and check out my blog post to see all about it!
    Cheers,
    Courts
    apprenticeextrovert.blogspot

    ReplyDelete